Tuesday

Religious Facebook

So i finally ended up adding my church pastor to my friendlist on facebook, i didn't really think much of it but as you know church people status updates always stand out coz they never don't involve God. His status updates are never like "I'm going shopping", they're more like "Thank God for stores!" I like to look at my homepage now to see how his status updates fit in with my overly-drunk classmates' statuses. Yesterday i checked and his status was the first one and it said, "I'd like to thank the Lord for this beautiful day and my two gorgeous sons. I love picnics" and the one that followed was my friend Tom's which was "The f*cking Lakers can go suck a d*ck!"

Moral Of The Story: Add a religious person, it makes social networking more interesting.

1 comment: